Quickstart guides for creating your first Assessment and Interview.
- Join an expert walkthrough demo with Coderbyte
- Admin guide to creating an Assessment
- Admin guide to creating an Interview
Candidates solve automatically-graded challenges, projects, multiple choice questions, and give text/video responses.See all articles
In a real-time environment, candidates collaborate with interviewers in a code editor, spreadsheet, Jupyter Notebook, or whiteboard.
- Use built-in video and audio communication during an Interview
- Use a whiteboard for diagrams and flowcharts during an Interview