There are three ways to integrate Coderbyte with Greenhouse:
- Recommended: Coderbyte offers an official native integration with Greenhouse via our recruiting automation product, Growhire. Follow these steps.
- Not recommended: You can integrate Coderbyte with Greenhouse's limited Zapier functionality to automatically post assessment results to a candidate's profile. Follow these steps.
- You can build a custom integration with Greenhouse using Coderbyte's API.
Integration via Growhire
With the Growhire integration, you can do the following:
Follow these steps to configure the integration:
- Step 1: Make sure that you have the API add-on enabled.
- Step 2: From the API page, click Connect next to Growhire and follow the steps here.
Integration via Zapier
With the Zapier integration, you can automatically post assessment results to a candidate's profile in Greenhouse. Greenhouse is a premium application on Zapier, so you'll need to have an account on the Starter tier or higher.
- Step 1: Connect Coderbyte to Zapier.
- Step 2: Create a Zap between Greenhouse and Coderbyte.
- Step 3: For the Trigger Event select Candidate Completed Assessment.
- Step 4: Then select Customize Candidate Note. We are going to be updating the candidates profile in Greenhouse with their Coderbyte results.
- Step 5: For On Behalf Of, select the Greenhouse admin that will be authorizing this Zap.
- Step 6: Then we need to find the candidate in Greenhouse based on their Coderbyte email address. Click on Add a Search Step.
- Step 7: Then in this new modal, simply click Ok, add it! This will allow you to connect Coderbyte email addresses to actual candidates in Greenhouse based on an ID. You'll now see the ID automatically populated in Custom Value for Candidate.
- Step 8: Then in the Body field, use the arrow on the right side to create a message like above. You can add in the candidate's final score, report link, date completed, and more.
- Step 9: Once you're done, click Continue and now the Greenhouse integration is complete.