How to create Workspaces and subscribe admins to email notifications
Workspaces allow you to do the following:
- Easily organize your assessments, interviews, and projects
- Subscribe admins to email notifications
- Enable permissions and separate teams within your organization
Organizing assessments into Workspaces
Workspaces are available on the Pro and Elite plans.
- On Pro you get access to 2 Workspaces
- On Elite you get access to 3 Workspaces
- You can request more Workspaces by clicking the link in your dashboard
By default, your assessments will be uncategorized and only the admin who created the assessment will get email notifications. To add an assessment into a Workspace, click edit and you will see the options below:
You can then easily filter and search for assessments in specific Workspaces. The process is similar for adding take-home projects and interviews to a Workspace.
Subscribing admins to email notifications
When you add admins to a Workspace, all of them will be notified via email when a candidate submits their assessment. This is the easiest way to set up notifications on the platform, by simply grouping together assessments and admins into a Workspace.
If you enable the Private Workspaces feature, this sets strict permissions across your account so that admins can only view the contents of the Workspaces they are in. If this feature is enabled, then only the Super Admin is able to edit Workspaces for assessments and admins.