There are three ways to integrate Coderbyte with Workable:
- Recommended: Coderbyte is an official partner of Workable and offers a native integration via our recruiting automation product, Growhire. Follow these steps.
- Not recommended: You can integrate Coderbyte with Workable's limited Zapier functionality to automatically invite candidates to an assessment. Follow these steps.
- You can build a custom integration with Workable using Coderbyte's API.
Integration via Growhire
With the Growhire integration, you can automate the following:
- Step 1: Make sure that you have the API add-on enabled.
- Step 2: From the API page, click Connect next to Growhire and follow the steps here.
Integration via Zapier
With the Zapier integration, you can automatically invite candidates to a Coderbyte assessment when they are moved to a specified stage in Workable.
- Step 1: Connect Coderbyte to Zapier.
- Step 2: Create a Zap between Workable and Coderbyte.
- Step 3: In Zapier start with a Trigger for Update Candidate Stage in Workable. Select the corresponding account, job, and stage for which you'd like an invite from Coderbyte to be sent when the criteria is met for a candidate.
- Step 4: Create an Action for Invite Candidate in Coderbyte. Select the corresponding account.
- Step 5: For Candidate Email Address, click into the input box and select 1. Email which is a variable that will correspond to each candidate that meets the Trigger criteria.
- Step 6: Navigate in Coderbyte to the desired assessment that you'd like candidates to be invited to. Click Copy public invite link and paste that link into the Assessment URL input box.
- Step 7: Make sure to test the trigger and actions and to Publish the Zap.
- Step 8 (optional): You can duplicate this Zap for each job - assessment combination that you'd like.