How to integrate Coderbyte with tools like Workable and Slack
Zapier is a third-party service that enables you to connect Coderbyte to other tools. This feature is available on our Elite plans and via an add-on.
API access to get candidate data
- Send candidate results into Workable.
- Send candidate results into Greenhouse.
- Send candidate results into a Slack channel for your team to see.
- ... and thousands of more applications you can integrate with!
Triggers & Actions
- Trigger: Candidate joined assessment
- Trigger: Candidate completed assessment
- Trigger: Candidate scorecard was reviewed by an admin
- Action: Invite candidate to an assessment
Below is the JSON object that is returned for each trigger so you can better understand what data you receive when using our API.
Values that are -1 can be treated as N/A, so an "mc_score" of -1 means there were no multiple choice questions for that assessment. If "time_taken" is -1 it means there was no time limit set on the assessment.
Trigger: Candidate joined assessment
Trigger: Candidate completed assessment
Trigger: Candidate scorecard was reviewed by admin
Action: Invite a candidate to an assessment
You can use another application as a trigger to invite candidates to Coderbyte, e.g. when a candidate applies to your company and their data enters your ATS, send them an invite link automatically.
In the POST body, the data you need to provide is an assessment URL which you can get from your dashboard, and the candidate's email. Then a private, one-time invite link will be generated and sent to that candidate.