How to analyze an Assessment candidate report
- Candidate and assessment information
- Report contents and sections
- Final score and breakdown of each score across challenges and other question types
- Cheating detected overall and by behavior type
- Automated skill ratings and benchmarking
- Candidate scorecard and private notes
- The candidate's solutions for each challenge. If you click Expand all details, you can see the candidate's submission, any copy and pasted code, any plagiarized code, and any reference searches.
- Multiple choice questions and answers, along with any open-ended or video response questions and responses
Coderbyte detects when a candidate copies and pastes code, and they'll receive a warning when they do it for the first time. Pasted code will appear in the report as such:
If you have reference search enabled, any searches will appear in the report as such:
Coderbyte will display whether or not the candidate plagiarized, and which other candidates have similar code, as such:
Last, Candidate will display the number of times the candidate left the page while working on the solution.